Dear God....



It's crazy to think that I've been being fed lies for a while... And actually believed them...

Last night I was told something that changed my perspective on what I had thought of Christianity all along... I guess I should stick to one church and read my bible a LOT more than I used to... Ive tried so hard to stay on the same page as everyone else when it comes to God but the reality is... I'm on a whole different level I have so much to learn.
The scariest thing is that I've tried to make so many of the struggles I'm going through about me, and question God about how he'd let this happen...
When I should be trying to see how I can learn from this and seeing how God is trying to use me through this all....
I'm slowly starting to realize that there are so many things that I do for ME that are not of God, and its NOT good at all...
oh snap...
I have TONS of work to do...

I guess we all do right?

No comments:

Post a Comment